The friendly guys at FFUK are seeking like minded souls who would be happy to get involved with with the running of said fantasy football website and games. GSOH mandatory, smoking or non smoking are equally encouraged, has to enjoy going out with friends or staying in and watching a film (ok, I think you get the point!)
Like all relationships, we give as well as take, so why not try on some reggae Beatles for size? It’s our pleasure:
Permanent or casual, we’ll happily entertain anyone with a bit of time and a lot of passion. Ultimately we are looking for people to help us, and there is much to do. Allow us to clarify:
- Feature articles on the site – we are very keen to publish new articles if anyone wants to write something football related, check out our suggestions below or give us your own! Perfect for analysts, thinkers and talkers.
- Stat Man – FFUK needs its own Statto. Do you love numbers? Do stats turn you on a bit? We would love a weekly or monthly look at FPL and FFUK stats.
- Side-games – new games are being suggested all the time, and if you have any suggestions we want to hear them. Suits a leader, manager, or responsible person. Tim McEwan is up for it and has agreed to run a special head to head league for the agents and a few others.
- Videos – we run regular videos through the season, if you fancy a star turn, this is for you.
- Twitter – of course we like to have a big presence, to make it as fun and interesting as possible for everyone in the league. Can you tweet?
- Graphics – are you good with graphics? We would love you to help us!
Basically, if you want to help, we want you too.
We have suggested some ideas below for articles although these are only suggestions. If you have an idea or just want to rant about something (preferably football related), then that’s fine too. Pete is happy to spell/sanity check any articles before they go live and if you don’t fancy using WordPress send us details in an email and we can put articles together for you.
IDEAS – Hot and Cold players, Fantasy Watchlist, Form Vs Fixtures, Tactics analysis, Stats analysis, VS article (2 teams head to head compared), Price rises and Player values, Formations, Captaincy picks, Double GW preparation, Lessons learned or How about ‘Why Arsenal will never win the league again under Wenger?’
So can you help us? Don’t worry we don’t need an instant commitment, we’re more than happy to start with a one night stand and see how it goes from there.
Please get in touch if you fancy helping us out this season. We promise to make it worth your while 😉
Chris and Pete xx